Beatrice Chestnut: Empowering Change Through the Enneagram
It’s not easy to define yourself as an entrepreneur. None of us are good at everything, but it’s important to know your strengths. You need to truly understand your strengths and weaknesses as a leader, in order to maximize your performance.
Beatrice Chestnut is a student of the Enneagram System. it’s the typology of nine different personality and leadership types that are associated with that personality type. It’s an ancient and time-tested system and it allows for more discussion about growth. The more aware you are of the impact you have on others, the more skillfully you can navigate interpersonal relationships. This is critical in business because it allows you to put your team together and improve performance.
- How the Enneagram helps with teams.
- Ways conflict resolution can be easier when using this system.
- Ways the enneagram system can be used to enhance every relationship we have.
- Leaders having emotional intelligence can be more effective with a diverse team.
- Teams are able to work better together after having an enneagram session.
- When a leader understands their strengths, they can be more effective, but they can also identify their growth curve more easily.
- You can best understand yourself when you use the Enneagram system for yourself.
Links and resources:
- Drill deeper into the 27 Enneagram types with the resources on Beatrice’s website.
- Check out Beatrice’s book: The Complete Enneagram.